Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life? Could you use a non-judgmental ear to listen and an unbiased sounding board to bounce things off of? Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention? Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for treatment.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Our goal is to help you win against whatever you’re battling by putting additional support in your corner.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle(s)
- You wish to gain a greater understanding of yourself and your triggers
- Other areas of your life (work, school, relationships) are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings
…Therapy could be right for you!
If you’re looking for help in improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – you would be a great fit for our therapy services. Schedule a free consultation with one of our clinicians today to get started!